Advanced Basic Danish (B1+) includes four segments of 10 lessons, each lesson requiring approximately 90-120 minutes to complete. Every Monday, a new lesson is released to give you the opportunity to:
- study Danish grammar in detail
- read longer texts to understand key challenges in the society and culture of Denmark
- watch videos featuring authentic and contemporary Danish conversation
- expand your vocabulary so as to express yourself with greater accuracy in the case of complex topics
- improve your skills in writing and speaking
Students in Advanced Basic Danish (B1+) may in addition submit a recorded or written assignment each week. The highly qualified instructors at Danes Worldwide will provide personalized feedback on each assignment.
Start dates for the course segments are shown below.
Try it out – free demo of Advanced Basic Danish (B1+)
How do I sign up?
Sign up in our web shop by clicking on the button below.
When do I start the Advanced Basic Danish (B1+) course?
The four segments of the Advanced Basic Danish (B1+) course open as follows in the 2019/20 academic year:
- Monday 2 September 2019
- Monday 11 November 2019
- Monday 27 January 2020
- Monday 6 April 2020
Please note that no lessons are offered in July and August. If you start the course in April, you will continue in September.
Please note that no refunds are provided in the case of a cancelation made after the start of the course. In the case of a cancelation prior to the start, a fee of DKK 500 per student is applied.
- If you want a receipt in English for your employer, you can buy it in our webshop.
You are invited to be in touch with course manager Lene Bønding Ditlevsen if you have any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org or (+45) 3529 4125.