Basic Danish (B1) includes 40 lessons, each requiring approximately 90-120 minutes to complete. Sign up for all 40 lessons or purchase segments of 10 lessons.
How is the course delivered?
The dates for the start of each 10-lesson segment are shown below. Every Monday, a new lesson is released to give you the opportunity to:
- master basic grammar in Danish
- read intermediate level texts providing an introduction to the society, culture, and history of Denmark
- watch videos featuring authentic Danish conversation
- improve your written Danish
- practice your pronunciation
- expand your vocabulary so as to express yourself with greater accuracy in speech and writing day to day
Students in Basic Danish (B1) may in addition submit a recorded or written assignment each week. The highly qualified instructors at Danes Worldwide will provide personalized feedback on each assignment.
Try it out – free demo of Basic Danish (B1)
When do I start the Basic Danish (B1) course?
The four segments of the Basic Danish (B1) course open as follows in the 2019/20 academic year:
- Monday 2 September 2019
- Monday 11 November 2019
- Monday 27 January 2020
- Monday 6 April 2020
Please note that no lessons are offered in July and August. If you start the course in April, you will continue in September.
How much is it?
|Singe Term||DKK 1,750||N/A|
|Full Year, 1st student||DKK 5,750||DKK 7,200|
|Full Year, siblings||DKK 5,300||N/A|
- If you want a receipt in English for your employer, you can buy it in our webshop.
Please note that no refunds are provided in the case of a cancelation made after the start of the course. In the case of a cancelation prior to the start, a fee of DKK 500 per student is applied.
How do I sign up?
Sign up in our web shop by clicking on the button below.
You are invited to be in touch with course manager Mette Bang Petersen if you have any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org or (+45) 3529 4125.