Are you interested in being updated on legal issues relating to you as a global Dane living in Canada and USA – such as key political issues, rules around family reunification, retention of Danish citizenship, taxes, voting, Danish language education and so on?
Then join us June 20th, 2023, at 5:30 p.m. Danish time (8:30 a.m. West Coast and 11:30 a.m. East Coast time) and learn about the services available to support you as a global Dane.
- Welcome by Secretary General, Mr. Michael Bach Petersen
- An introduction to Danes Worldwide and their services supporting global Danes, including Danish language courses, The Danish Summer School, and political key issues. By Mr. Michael Bach Petersen
- Legal advisor, Ms. Karoline Blyt, talks about the rules connected to family reunification and retention of Danish citizenship.
- Thank you and wrap-up by Michael Bach Petersen
- The meeting will last 1½ hour but can be extended by half an hour if you have many questions.
Attendance in this online meeting is possible for all Danes and spouses, family members or other citizens in Canada and USA with a connection to Denmark. Membership of Danes Worldwide is not a condition for attendance.