You can register for this online event on the footer of this page.
Deloitte is the largest audit and advisory firm in Denmark, and they strive to become the undisputed market leader globally.
They provide audit, consulting, financial advisory, risk management, tax and related services to their clients with the shared purpose of making an impact that matters.
People are the greatest asset to their organisation, and they know that diversity in both mindset, experience and educational background is key if they want to fully play to their strengths as a community. Therefore, they are always looking for diverse talents to join their firm.
- Introduction to Deloitte
- Meet Sven and learn about joining Finance & Performance as a graduate
- Questions & break
- Meet Morten and hear about your opportunities as a tax consultant
This online visit is for all young people (age 18 to 30). You do not have to be a member of Danes Worldwide to participate.
February 21st, 5 – 6:30 pm (Danish time)
Free – you do not have to be a member of Danes Worldwide to participate.
Feel free to contact the event coordinator, Anette Ketler, at firstname.lastname@example.org
Register for the webinar: Career opportunities at Deloitte
Project Young Danes Worldwide
This online event is part of the project Young Danes Worldwide, leaded by Danes Worldwide and supported by Tuborgfondet. The purpose of the project is to help young global Danes to find foothold in the Danish labour market.
The project consists of several professional presentations and company visits, such as
● visiting the Ministry of Foreign Affairs
● virtual meeting with The Confederation of Danish Industry (DI), Danske Rederier (Danish Shipping) and Novo Nordisk
● professional presentations regarding the Danish labour market, job application, and graduate programs
…and even more visits and professional presentations are in the pipeline.
Project Young Danes Worldwide runs over a period from autumn 2020 and until summer 2023.