Registration for this event is no longer possible.
You will learn about Ørsted’s student assistant jobs and about their graduate program – what these roles entails and tips on how to land them.
Ørsted is a global company originated in Denmark. It’s business counts three entities: Offshore, Onshore and Markets & Bioenergy.
Ørsted is the world leader in offshore wind and in only 10 years, the company has gone from the most fossil fuel intensive utilities in Europe to the most sustainable energy company in the world.
Today, Ørsted produces green power to more than 15 million people. The ambition is to increase this number to 30 million by 2025, and Ørsted is on a mission to create a world that runs entirely on green energy. To do this they need diverse talents from all over the world.
- Introduction to Ørsted
- Student assistant roles – what do they involve and how to apply?
- Questions and break
- Ørsted’s Graduate program – Introduction and insights. The best first steps you’ll ever take!
This online visit is for all young people (age 18 to 30). You do not have to be a member of Danes Worldwide to participate.
December 15th, 5 – 6:30 pm (Danish time)
Feel free to contact our event coordinator, Anette Ketler, at firstname.lastname@example.org
Project Young Danes Worldwide
This online event is part of the project Young Danes Worldwide, leaded by Danes Worldwide and supported by Tuborgfondet. The purpose of the project is to help young global Danes to find foothold in the Danish labour market.
The project consists of several professional presentations and company visits, such as
● visiting the Ministry of Foreign Affairs
● virtual meeting with The Confederation of Danish Industry (DI), Danske Rederier (Danish Shipping) and Novo Nordisk
● professional presentations regarding the Danish labour market, job application, and graduate programs
…and even more visits and professional presentations are in the pipeline.
Project Young Danes Worldwide runs over a period from autumn 2020 and until summer 2023.